Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yard Sale Saturday

Bill, our handy man came early this morning to work on the house. At an hour that I was still very much dead to the world. I got up around 10:30 am. I got up and ate a sandwich and started lugging out yard sale stuff.

The yardsale
I sold a lot of different things for a total of $11 to one lady. Then an hour or so later another group came buy and bought two things for $2. And a little while before I packed up, someone bought a pretty box for $5! So I made a total of $18 for a whole lotta junk!

I read two magazines and The Heiresses by Sara Shepard during the yard sale. Then I ran to CVS. I came home and cleaned up. I ordered Cape Orient for dinner and ate the Chinese food on the porch. I started my new book. Today I got a letter from my mom, the cats and my grandma Zelda.

I watched Nancy Drew the movie in bed before going to sleep.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment