Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sugary goodness

Today it was hard to get out of bed. When I finally did, I just got dressed and ate a quick breakfast and packed my lunch for work.

I worked on an article and did some copy editing. I got to leave early at 12:30 pm and went into Fudge Kitchen to get some fudge - I work above it and can smell the sugary goodness wafting into the office. I looked in Henry's and Good Scents. At Splash I got a ladybug ring that was 50% off!

I went to the Lobster house and bought crab fingers. Yum. I came home and scrapbooked while watching The West Wing. I baked "Vegan cookie brittle" because the recipe didn't come out quite right. I had hot dogs in blankets for dinner, crab fingers, leftover rice, salad and strawberries.

I watched my TV shows (Melissa & Joey, Baby Daddy and Catfish). Took a shower, skyped with mom and had fudge before going to bed. I watched Disney Channel's Throw Back Thursday showing of the Kim Possible: A Stitch in Time movie, which was great.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment