Sunday, June 8, 2014

Now it's really vacation...

Today's post is going to be extremely short because I don't feel much like typing...

I had to go to urgent care because of some deep cuts on my arm. I was worried about an infection. The urgent care was fast and efficient. I was out in 45 minutes.

They put some antibacterial ointment on my arm and wrapped it in gauze. They gave me a prescription for antibiotics to make sure that the wound doesn't get infected. Fortunately I had the foresight to deal with this today and not wake up to an infection in the morning!

I got the prescription filled at CVS and picked up a magazine and some make up. I needed new concealer/tinted SPF lotion because the antibiotic I'm taking will make me more sensitive to the sun. This way I will have SPF in my concealer which is great.

I baked some cookies when I came home, rested on the porch and watched some TV. Tomorrow I have my internship, so that will keep me busy!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment