Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On the Mend

I'm surprised how good I've been about getting up for work. I was a little late on getting up but I made it in by 10:30 am. I answered the phone and did some copy editing. I left at noon and had lunch then went back to the urgent care for the recheck.

Turns out my bite is healing nicely and I will be okay! Though, I did have to get a tetanus shot...that was fun. I can't believe I got a shot without my mom holding my hand. Woo.

I went to Michael's craft store in Rio Grande and got some really fun and cool scrapbooking stuff. I went into Bed, Bath and Beyond and got some adorable blue fish sheets -- my old sheets were falling apart.

I came home and read my new Pretty Little Liars book. I got Big Wave Burrito for dinner. They were out of fish so I had the chicken tacos. Yum.

I ate on the porch and then went upstairs to watch Pretty Little Liars...talk about double confusion with the show and the book which are on a totally different track!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment