Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cape May today - 11 am and haven't left

So we are still currently at home, trying to gather the rest of our crap and haul our asses to the beach. We just haven't....left! This year was just an absolute packing nightmare. It's pouring this morning and the roof rack still hasn't been tied down to the car (even though it's sitting on top of the car, totally packed). I made plans yesterday to see 2 of my friends and then see my grandma for the last time before we leave, so I didn't start packing until about 5:30. I was good and was in bed at midnight and asleep by 1am. my parents were up past that packing. Jeez.

So hopefully we'll get the show on the FRICKIN' ROAD soon! I can't wait to see Mary and her family. Until then, I am going to the neighbors to deliver our uneaten food.

More in CM!
xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment