Friday, July 23, 2010

Home, tomorrow? It's uncanny.

I can't believe how fast these two weeks have flown by. I am sitting in my room, bags mostly packed and a few random pits scattered on my desk. I donwannagohome.

This morning I woke up at 11:50 am, THANK YOU MOM! Ugh. Not a good start to the day! I came downstairs, and had lunch. My leftover burrito, some chips and easy mac. I came upstairs to start packing. I was worried not all my things were going to fit in my suit case. I have about two bags of fragile and meltable stuff that I didn't want to put in my suitcase.

I watched True Beauty the whole time I was packing. Almost done with the second season. By the time I was finished packing it was about 2pm. I came downstairs and read for a little. I started my new book: Kristin Chenoweth's biography. I had listened to a little of the audio tape so I recognized some of the book. Around3:15pm my cousin Jenn came and we talked to her for about 20 minutes before she left.

Then we headed to the mall around 4pm. On the way, we ran into our friend Harry who has a ton of cats. We met a few of his cats: Herbert and Woody, and saw a few we had already met, Miss Pearl, Lotta and Goldie. We talked to him for about an hour before heading to the mall. There, we got some soap store things and the last few bouts of presents. We also got Mike these explodey things. We headed home around 6.

We had a smoothie snack (so yummy) and then I watched the finale of True Beauty. We left to go have dinner at Henry's. It was soo busy. I had the crabcake sandwich. We saw the beach kitties - fed them some fried fish :)

After dinner we walked to our friend Tina's Spirit Catcher Photography shop. There we got I think 5 picturs as well as getting to pet an adorable 12 week old kitten! We then walked to the arcade, I had mint chocolate chip ice cream while Michael and mom played the last mini golf game. Now I am home and it's already after 11pm. I need to shower and clean the bathroom, as well as pack my shells, odds & ends plus my entire bathroom kit. Ugh.

Tomorrow we will get up in time to be out of the house by 10am. We'll have brunch at George's and pick up the last picture we have on hold at Tina's (she was framing it overnight). Then we'll head to the 1pm ferry. We'll probably look around in the terminal - too hot to stay in the car, it's supposed to be 105 F! I can't believe vacation's over. I looked forward to it for so long, and it was so sweet but short. Hopefully we'll be up sooner than next summer to look at the house or sign papers for it! After I'm home I'll post a blog explaining those deets :)

To my last night here!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment