Sunday, July 18, 2010

Typical lazy Sunday

Today we woke up late again. I had oatmeal for breakfast again. I made it too sugary. We went out on the porch to see how hot it was. It was very hot, haha. We discussed when we wanted to go to the beach because 11am-3pm is the hottest part of the day.

Since it was only 2 and we wanted to wait to go to the beach, we decided to finish baking the cookies. They actually came out perfectly. We went upstairs and were on the computer and watched some Teen Mom on MTV. Then we got dressed to go to the beach. The beach was really hot, so we decided to go into the water. But it was breaking way too close to the shore, so I really didn't want to go in. So we just sat on our chairs and went into the water when we got hot.

We decided to head home around 6 pm. We wanted to get cool drinks from the surfshack. I got a lime slushee and Malia got a black and white milkshake. We came home to get dressed and cleaned up. I hate how wearing suntan lotion makes you all sweaty and stinky and STICKY. So after showering, Malia french braided my hair while we watched more Teen Mom on MTV.

We then left to go to shopping! At Tradewinds, I got a little evil eye pin and a cat dish. Then we went into a whole bunch of stores on the mall where Malia finally got her desired pair of sweat pants, and these really cool boxers that say peace in a whole bunch of different languages. I might get a pair. After that, we came home and had dinner at like 10 pm. Hotdogs and chips. It was pretty nice. After that we just chilled, watched TV and then came upstairs to get ready for bed. I didn't fall asleep til about 2 am, tomorrow we're going to bed early!

More beach fun tomorrow.
xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment