Monday, July 19, 2010

Photo booths & lightning




Ugh, it was so hard to get up this morning. I didn't get up until about 11:30 am even though my alarm went off at 9:55am! After getting up, my mom told me to check the mailbox. I had letters from Shelly, Kelsey and my grandma Genie! It was so exciting. Malia and I ate breakfast - yummy bagel sandwiches and then went back upstairs.

We watched 16 & pregnant on my laptop while I wrote back to all my friends. Then we left for the post office mailboxes. On the way we saw a lot of cats! I think 5. I wrote back to everyone who wrote me, as well as my cousins Karen & Rick. We got home and debated what to do next. My parents came home from this barn flea market they went to and were drenched in sweat. Ew. So we decided that since it wasn't that hot, we would head to the beach. It was already 4 pm by then.

We were on the beach for about 3 hours until 7:10pm that we decided to come home. The sand and surf was so nice. See picture! We left, came home and cleaned ourselves up. We ate sandwiches from Zoe's Beachfront Eatery. Then we left to go shopping. On the boardwalk we took pictures in the cool photobooths. I'll have to scan them into the computer when I'm home. Then Malia got a cool paint splattered Cape May sweatshirt. We walked to the mall and I got the peace in different languages boxers that I wanted to get.

The sky was like, lighting up from lightning. Then it started thundering. After we came home, we had some fudge, looked at the shells my mom and I had found and then watched some Malcolm in the Middle. Now I'm going to wash up and get into bed. I'm reading a really good book; Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz. Tomorow is Maleelee's last day :( bumms haha.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment