Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good food & shopping!

Today was a good day. I woke up this morning with my sheets totally pulled off the corners of my bed, haha ew beach beds. I woke up and got dressed, and then my cousin Jenn picked me up. We went out to breakfast with the rest of our families. We went to George's Place - so yummy. I had banana french toast and scrapple. The taylor pork roll club (for those who don't know, pork roll is the best thing on earth), was taken off the menu. So sad!

After that, my mom, Jenn and I went shopping. I actually didn't find anything in the stores we looked in. We drove back home and everyone chilled on the front porch. I sat inside and finished watching last night's Secret Life of the American Teenager and Huge.

Then we went into Wildwood to pick up our clothes that we got embroidered by a friend. The shirts came out so cute. I got a house, a Sabrina cat, a Victoria cat and a Pearl cat. We came back home, relaxed for a little bit and then I went to the mall to go to Whisker's, a cute boutique I hadn't been to yet. There I got this really cute little leather cat keychain. And I shopped around the mall for a little bit and got these cute starfish earring studs, which I have as dangly earrings.

I then came home and updated my Facebook pictures. We ate really good dinner form the Ravoli house which is in Wildwood. Then I took Mike out to the arcade for a couple games of skee ball. I went into the Morrow's nut house and got a few postcards and some stationary. Then I got a black and white milk shake from the Surfside Delite, as it's apparently called. Hahaha. Then I darted home to watch Pretty Little Liars, which I am watching now. It's so funny.

Tomorrow will consist of spending some time with Mary because she is leaving early on Thursday morning.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment