Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 3 - Shopping on a rainy day

I was so tired this morning. It was so hard to get up. I watched tv in bed before I got up. My throat is still really bothering me and my nose is very runny. I can't tell if it's allergies or a beach cold. Of course I would get a cold at the beach.

We left around noon for the mall with my mom and dad and brother. At Making Waves I got this really cool pendant that has a pink background with shells in it, and matching earrings with a blue background. At a store called Across the Way I got a really cute sea otter purse, and a few pins. We stopped into Spirit Photography - we're friendly with the owner because of cats :) We talked to her husband for a little bit.

We left after 2 hours because it had started raining. We had delicious sandwiches - beach sandwiches are so much better than at home. I watched the new Hannah Montana. Yes am very cool.

After just hanging out for a while, I went to the beach with my parents, Mary and Ally. We were sitting in the lifeguard chair, reading. It was really windy and misty. There was a huge commotion all of a sudden. The lifeguards were racing boats in the water and there were cars driving along the beach. It was a race among all the other beach cities; Cape May, Avalon, Long Fort, Stone Harbor, Sea Isle, and Wildwood. It was cool.

Came back from the beach and showered. I watched some of the new Secret life of the american teen. Then I ate dinner and went to Mary's house. we played apples to apples and chilled.

Now I am at home and it's a little before midnight. I'm trying to get to bed early because I'm tired and run down from my allergies/cold. More tomorrow!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment