Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 2 - The many changes of Cape May


Today I woke up around 10 am. I had half a bagel (these things are important, ya know?). We walked around the block to our friends' house (people we met last year because of a cat - what else). They were leaving today for their home in PA so we wanted to say hi/bye. We got to see their house, so cool. Check it out: http://www.pageintyme.com/. After our good byes I met up with Mary and Ally at the mall.


I bought a cute pair of junky-ish blue flower earrings, a beach tag charm at Henry's Jewelry ($plurge), a fish plate that I'm using for necklaces and stuff from Whale's Tale and a bracelet that you can FILL with sand, so you always have a piece of Cape May (so cool. filled it today!) Wayy better than Tiffany's :) and lastly, sex on the beach scented soap scrub from A Place on Earth.


I walked to the boardwalk with the girls and then noticed that the Oasis is GONE. Tis terrible. I got a pork roll sandwich, fries and a diet coke from the Surf shack and headed home. I chilled up in my room and finished watching a movie while I cooled off. It wasn't too hot, but very humid at the beach. Luckily we have AC. So then around 3:30 pm I went to the beach with Mary and Ally and it was GLORIOUS. We spent a good 3 hours there.


Came home and took a shower outside (HALLELUJAH!) gotta love the outdoor shower. Except that it's old and I freakin' got locked in it! crazynesss. Then my cousin Jenn came over. We went out to Henry's for dinner. I had a crab cake sandwich and it was very good. We'll be better asbout eating tomorrow. So then we went to a few shops on the boardwalk, and then into the arcade for a few games of skeeball. Lastly, we got fudge. Mom, Dad, Mike and Jenn went home while I took a detour into a few shops. Nothing terribly exciting, I got magnetic bookmarks - which I love.


After fudge I went over to the Keenan's and hung out with Mary, Ally, Steve and Austin for a little bit. Now I am at home and am about to get ready for bed. Jeez, I can't believe tomorrow's Monday. This vacay is gonna be over before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment