Thursday, July 15, 2010

Maleelee is hurr

Finally got up around 11:30 am this morning. Had some oatmeal ad nachitos (Acme brand of doritos!). I checked my internet and then watched TV. Had some easy mac and got ready to leave. We left around 1 pm to go antiquing. Mom and dad got a cat statue and I got some cool Atlantic city dice. Then we went to another store but no one got anything. We drove by the Cape May Star and Wave Newspaper office - I have a meeting there tomorrow with one of the editors to discuss writing a story for their paper.

We got Malia from the ferry around 3:30 pm. We came home and Malia and I settled in. Then we headed to the beach. We got black and white milkshakes and then sat down on the beach. It was really hot. So we decided to go in the water a little bit, even though the lifeguards had left. We saw a ton of dolphins!

Then we came home, showered and ate a really good dinner of lobster macaroni, scallops, fish sticks, bread, etc. Then Malia and I headed to the mall to check out the shoppin'. I got coconut ice body scrub from a place on earth. IT was so good. I got some perfume at Bath Time. It's so cool, they make all the perfumes there and you get to pick a bottle, and then a perfume. I chose white tea, and I absolutely love it. It's small, light and very feminine. I got some anchor earrings. And then I finally got this gorgeous shell necklace with pretty blue beads and I had my eye on it for a long time. I couldn't stand waiting for it, so I bought it. We got some fudge, came home and watched Malcolm in the Middle. Didn't get to bed about 2 am. Tomorrow we're going to Ocean City!

xo, capemaychick

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you're having a lot of fun! i'm mailing you something soon so get excited :)

    ReplyDelete