Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14 - Wednesday

Woke up this morning feeling a little bit better cold wise. I made some oatmeal and burnt my hand really badly. So then after ICING it for like 20 minutes, I read my book and finished it. It was really good. Then I went to the post office with my mom and came back and had lunch. We took our annual step pictures with the Keenans. Then we left for the beach. We saw a lot of dolphins.

Then it began to rain and I had no desire to sit there while it poured, so after being on the beach for a grand total of about 15 minutes, I packed up and left. I was so tired when I got home, I read some of my magazines and watched tv. Totally crashed.

We ate cheeseteaks and curly fries on the front porch while it drizzled. I walked to Rita's to get vanilla custard - soo good but really rich. I couldn't finish it. Then I walked all the way to George's and stopped in shops along the way. I also walked to the mall and only got taffy. Bad shopping, I've gotten practically everything I wanted! I came home around 10 and hung out with Mary and Ally for a little bit while they packed, so I could say goodbye.

Can't wait to see Malia tomorrow for the first time in a year!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment