Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kind of a boring & hot day

Today I woke up at 10:30 am. I went downstairs and had mini spooners for breakfast along with a bisquit. Yum. I came back upstairs and watched the Teen Mom I had missed from the other day. After that I just kind of chilled and worked on my scrapbook. My stomach kind of just hurt, I think I'm really overtired from just being so much more active here than I am at home. I decided that I'm really going to try to keep up with my walking at home, since I walked so much here. Of course here I was walking to somewhere good!

Around 2 we set off to Wildwood to pick up Michael's sweatshirt from the embroidery place. There I got a pair of really cute Vera Bradley flip flops on sale for $16.50! Such a good deal. Almost 50% off. We went to the Ravioli house to pick up some ravioli to make for dinner. We came home and I sat on the porch with my parents. We were discussing this houes that we might offer on. I really hope that we can buy it! That's another post story...it's really long.

I delivered cookies to our next door neighbors with my mom and dad, and then to my neighbor Denise from across the street. I sat with her and talked for a while. Then I came home and was really influenced to write my Cape May vacation article, after talking to Denise. If I haven't mentioned this before, I may be writing an article for the CM newspaper: The Cape May Star and Wave! Nothing is definite now, but I met with the managing editor and hopefully I'll be an officially published author!

After watching some True Beauty on Hulu (another trash reality show I love), we had our ravioli dinner. It was really good. Then we left to go to the mall. I got a few postcards. I came home, had a huge glass of water & dessert. Now I'm watching some TV and going to bed. I can't believe my vacation is almost over!

xo, capemaychick

PS - The thought of possibly, seriously considering buying a house here does make it much easier to leave :) Check out the house: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5-Swan-Avenue_Cape-May_NJ_08204_1116431356?source=hp

No comments:

Post a Comment