Sunday, June 30, 2013

19 1/2 Birthday!

Today is my 19 1/2 birthday! I'm so lucky to have celebrated both my 19th birthday and my 19 1/2 birthday in Cape May!

I woke up really, really late today. Thanks mom. Lori and Mara were already here. I came down and we all had pretzel sandwiches on the fron tporch. They went to the beach and I went to CVS to print pictures and then the Lobster house to get tuna steaks for dinner (too fishyfishy).

I scrapbooked while watching Buffy. I ran to the Acme to get glue but they didn't have any so back to CVS I went.

We had dinner and walked to the mall Bliss. I had mint chocolate chip and avocado. I saw a gray cat (named Smokey) and his friend a gray/white tuxie. We went to the band stand and saw Nicole, her parents, Mike and the kids. We talked to them for a while before coming home.

Said goodbye to Lori and Mara - we had a nice day with them! I got ready for bed. Mary comes tomorrow!

xo,
capemaychick

PS - sorry for no pictures, I didn't take any today since I was scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment