Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Volunteering Day

I woke up at 10:30 am but didn't get up until noon. Bill was working on radiator covers. We had Irish oatmeal, farm market strawberries, Cape May Honey Farm honey for breakfast. After lunch, I cleaned up my room and we went to Animal Outreach.

Ginny and Chrissy were adopted, together! Great news! And Scully and her sister Moo were  reclaimed by their owners. I played with the regulars and the new kittens Jack and Moe - who were renamed Rachel and Michael - for me and my brother!  I saw my volunteer friends Charlotte and Eileen. Met the new volunteer Jake. I fed all of the cats their dinner! Lots and lots of cans!

Left is dad holding a scared kitten Oliver. Right top is Rachel and bottom is Michael.

We came home and I had lunch, mac and cheese.  I watched the end of The Pacifier on ABC Family. After I watched some Vine videos before driving to Poverty Beach and walking along the water. I sat on the lifeguard chair and relaxed. I came home and took a shower outside and watched Twisted.

We ate dinner on the porch - Cappaletti's cheesesteaks, chips and edamame.

I baked the flourless chocolate cokies but they didn't come out quite right. I scrapbooked a little too. Can't believe I've been here for five weeks, today!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment