Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beach Glass Night!

Woke up and had breakfast, and got dressed. We went to Bella Vida for brunch. I tried the fruit flapjacks (banana and strawberry) and scrapple. We dropped off leftovers and drove up to CM Court House. We picked up ink and pens at Staples. We stopped in The Dutch Rose and picked up my little antique stamp envelope that I saw on her Facebook page last week. I also bought a little butter pat dish and a blue/green compact -- both for jewelry. Dad got a cat pitcher and cat figurine and mom got a CM map bracelet.

L-R Clockwise: Legs the antique store cat, stamp holder, display of various bottles that beach glass comes from, my piece of beach glass next to what it actually came from.

Next we went to Teaberry and poked around. I found a pitcher that matched one of our yellow/orange flower cup! We saw Legs - the antique store cat who lives there. She is having a sweet sixteen birthday party on Saturday!

We came home and had dinner, pigs in blankets and leftovers. Mom and I left for Stone Harbor for Caroline's Blue Eden party. It was fun, I got to see the beach glass jewelry lady Jenna of Sea Glass Chic - who I had met previously at Blue Eden. The big piece of blue glass I found earlier this summer is from a coke bottle - Jenna showed me. I bought a calm waters soap scrub, beach soap and another beach glass bracelet made by Jenna.

Mom and I came home and we had a smoothie for dessert. I baked a double bath of cookies. Internship starts tomorrow!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment