Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Funday

I slept in until noon today, totally unintentionally! Oops! I got up and had a bologna sandwich on Denise's porch. She came and sat with me and so did Todd. We had a nice time. Todd put Nala in his sweatshirt which was too funny! We were outside until about 2:30 pm and then I walked to Wanderlaust, looked around and walked to the mall. I went to Splash and looked again at the necklace I liked but didn't buy it. I went to Fralinger's and got taffy.

I walked down Decatur Street to the art show on the boardwalk. I bought a Cape May charm that has a little star fish on it and a tiny cat charm from Tracy Tayan designs and then at another booth a beaded friendship name bracelet - with Sabrina's name on it >^..^<.

I love the tip jar at Bliss. So true!

I went back to Denise's and changed, then went to the Acme and picked up a tray of sushi and a bowl of fruit for dinner. I met Nicole at Bliss and talked with her for a while. She showed me how to make a shake! I got to try an orange creamcicle shake - YUM! She left and I worked 5-9 and it was a lot slower than Saturday. I made a total of $1.94 in tips - wow, food industry can really be hard. $5.46 for two days. It was very empty and I got to finish my book. I enjoyed a chocolate and banana combo of ice cream . Nicole asked me if there were three more days I could work, which will be awesome - even Malia will get to do some work!

I came home and watched Long Island Medium with Denise and Todd, and some Real Housewives of New Jersey. and I walked Nala with Denise. I spent a long time on the phone with mom and talked about Sabrina. She really isn't doing well which makes me very sad. I think tomorrow may be her last day with us <3 p="">
xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment