Monday, June 24, 2013

Animal Outreach & Bliss again

I woke up this morning at noon. I guess Malia isn't here to wake me up anymore :) I must not have set my alarm right. There were a ton of ants in the bathroom this morning, good thing the exterminator is coming today. Mom brought home pizza from Cappelletti's. It was pretty good. Michael and I ate in the kitchen. Then I went upstairs and got dressed.

Martha in her box :)

We went to Animal Outreach and I introduced mom, dad and Michael to Charlotte, Eileen and all of the cats! I met the new kittens, Luke and Leon, 2 black boys Zack and Jack and then Scully and Moo (who were surrendered by a guy from the Coast Guard that was being deployed, so sad.

We were there for a while! We came home, had a snack and I showered. I left for work. Charlotte and Eileen came in for ice cream! Nicole stopped by with spoons. It was her and Mike's anniversary tonight so they were going out.

I read my magazines and some of my book. Overall, I had 11 transactions and made $10.54 in tips. I ran home and dropped off the ice cream mom and dad bought and then ran back to CVS for tape and a few other things.

I had a snack, watched Teen Wolf and had ice cream.

Tomorrow I will go to the beach!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment