Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Blues // Bark Side??!

I woke up at 10:30 am and watched a little Angel in bed. I didn't really want to get up. I did eventually get up and take a shower and called grandma Zelda. We talked about Sabrina. I went downstairs and fixed myself a bologna sandwich. I ate and then sat on the porch with Denise and her friend Barbara and Todd and the dogs. I sat on Denise's porch swing (#love). I wrote letters and wrote a blog post about Sabrina (which you can read on Sandpiper Cat Blog Here).

Most of the day I spent with Nala, who is totally becoming my best little doggy buddy. 

I can't believe she is gone. It felt good to write about her. I also spent a great deal of time with Todd and Denise - it's really been a high light of my stay so far, getting to stay with them. It's also nice to have someone constantly around, whether it's the dogs or Todd/Denise.

We had Louie's Pizza for dinner - white pizza with ricotta, tomatoes & mushrooms and a sausage and pepper pizza. I literally DID NOT leave Denise's porch today at all. It was really nice to just have a super relaxed day after all I've been through.

Tomorrow I will make the move over to Nicole's house. She was nice enough to offer back in March for me to stay with her. And just think, in three days I will be back in my house and Malia will be up! I'm really excited and I can't wait.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment