Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stone Harbor // Cookies

Blue Eden goodies

I got up today at 11 am. Got a letter from Lindsay! Malia and I had lunch on the front porch - pork roll, yum! We hung out upstairs and then mom, Malia and I left for Stone Harbor. We spent about fifty minutes in Blue Eden. Caroline wasn't there but we met the manager Eleanor. I got three pony-o hair ties, a polka dot headband and a bar of calming waters soap. Then we went to Terry Ivory. I picked up a cute necklace charm that has an anchor on it.

We came home, Malia and I got ready to bake. We realized that we needed more cookie baking ingredients so we went to the Acme with dad. We came home and baked a triple batch of the flourless chocolate cookies to give to our neighbors. It took a really long time to bake them all. When we were finally done, we went to the mall. At A Place on Earth I got a headband. Malia and I ate at Stewart's and I had their mini burgers and we split mozarella sticks.

At Madame's Port, Malia and I each bought bracelets and I got two pins from Across the Way. We came home and had some cookies for dessert. Showed mom what we got!

We packed the cookies and went upstairs to shower. I watched Teen Wolf, Melissa and Joey and Babby Daddy and updated my blog (hehe).

Tomorrow we will go to Higbee's Beach and the zoo! Malia is here until Sunday morning so we still have two days!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment