Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back to 808

Woke up at 9 am. I got up dressed and packed some of my stuff into the car. I drove to Sewell. I sat and drove around from 9:30-10:15 am waiting for the renters to leave. Once they were gone I went into the house and it was fairly clean. Everything was moved around, my flowers were dead a little bit and there was some water in the basement. I threw in a load of laundry and went to George's for breakfast.


I had banana french toast there, so delicious. Then I went to Michael's craft store in Rio Grande and bought some necklace stuff and mason jars for my shells. I went back to Nicole's and packed up all of my stuff and said goodbye to them. I drove home and then I unloaded. I went to the Acme and bought a ton of food, came back and unloaded.

I saw Todd outside, packing to leave for Florida so I got to say goodbye to him. Went in the house, showered, cooked my edamame and took my sushi to go to work at Bliss. I worked 5-9 pm. 9 transactions and only $3.23 in tips, yikes.

I went to the ferry and got Malia! YAY! We went home and had some snacks, I showed her all of the house changes and we listened to music and watched George Lopez! Tomorrow we will go to the beach.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment