Friday, June 14, 2013

One Year High School Graduation Anniversary!

It's been one year today that I graduated high school!

I woke up rather late this morning, noon because I was up late last night. i got dressed and headed out. I went to Congress Hall and bought pasta salad from Tommy's FOlly and ate on their veranda and read my book. I poked into Across the Way, Scandinavian gifts and Making Waves, where I bought a cute anchor Cape May wristlet.

I went to Animal Outreach and volunteered for two hours from 2-4 pm. I saw some of the volunteers and met a new one. I got to meet the new Katrina cat and I also scooped all of the litter boxes.

Cuddles
Nigel thanking me for coming to visit :)

Afterwards I went to Wawa, got diet coke and water, got gas at the Exxon and back to Nicole's to watch shows on my computer.

It was pouring at 7 pm when I wen tot go to Louie's for dinner. I had a cheese-steak and onion rings while it stormed. I had planned on eating at the beach and it cleared up when I was driving back but then started raining again. I texted Denise and she told me Todd and Nala are leaving for Florida - sorry I won't get to see them some more.

I got back to Nicole's and no one was home. I watched TV on my computer. They came back and I gave the girls the toys I brought with me from home. I helped Nicole bake and then a little after 11 pm we went to Bliss to make some ice cream. We got back at 1 am, I showered and went to bed.

Home to 808 tomorrow!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment