Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday's Cleaning

My alarm went off at 10:30 am but I didn't feel like getting up right away, still recovering from my early wake ups for the writers' conference! Denise called at 11 am to see if I wanted to bring stuff over, but I didn't have anything together yet. I watched some Angel before getting up and having lunch - leftover chinese and raviolis. I read my book and then I skyped with Lindsay.

I started cleaning the house, sweeping up the floors inside and on the front porch. I saw Denise outside and went over to say hi and meet her son Todd. I also met one of our other neighbors. I kept cleaning and sweeping when mom called, to tell me the house Realtor wanted to bring over people who were potentially interested in renting. So I quickly made my bed and hid my lingerie that was out on drying racks. They came in and walked through. They said the house was cute, but I didn't know if they were saying that because I was there or if they really liked it.

After they left, I put tape on the top shelf of the food pantry that says "Owners only, do not use please. Thanks." and then I moved up food to that shelf and put away the food I'm taking with me. I facetimed with mom about the house and the television that wasn't working - which we got to work with some help with xfinity.

Around 4 pm I left the house to go to Walmart to get towels for when we have guests, and a grill brush. I also picked up some sun screen that was on sale. Afterwards, I went straight to Bliss to learn how to use the register and scoop ice cream -- I'm working at Bliss this weekend! I'm really excited.

Then I came home, cleaned and had dinner - spaghetti O's and salad on the porch, while reading/finishing my book. Then I came upstairs and started to pack my room and then watched The Show with Vinny and Friend's.

Tomorrow I will finish cleaning the house and move into Denise's for the next couple of days while the house is rented.

I'm sad to be leaving the house already, I've been so comfortable here the past two weeks! I'll be back into the house in a week and then will have another 2 1/2 weeks!

PS - sorry there are no photos, I didn't do anything interesting today!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment