Sunday, June 23, 2013

The end of my first CM journal

I had to get up at 9:30 am to eat and get Malia to her ferry. We had breakfast together in the kitchen and left about 1- am. We arrived early for her 11 am ferry so we sat and talked for a while. When they made the boarding announcment we said our goodbyes and I left. We had a really nice and fun week together!

I went to the Acme and then came home and had leftover Chinese food for lunch. Afterwards, Mom, Dad and I went to Swain's, West End Garage, Cape May Wicker, Sea Horse Antiques and Out of the Past antiques. It was very humid out. We mostly got cat tsotchkes.

We had a snack when we got home. We moved Denise's (or rather our) furniture to the porch. I helped mom and dad feng shui the furniture. I showered and got dressed and left to work at Bliss. Nicole has such yummy flavors!

Vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon clove, banana, lemon basil mint sorbet, mint chocolate chip, honey strawberry, mojito sorbet, orange creamc

icle, raspberry, vegan chocolate, vegan vanilla, vegan coffee, honey rosehips, chocolate with cacao nibs, chicory root and honey lavender.

I tried raspberry, chocolate with cacao nibs and honey rosehips (my favorite) since they were new. It was a pretty slow night, 5 transactions over the first three hours and four transactions in the last hour. I finished my book, The Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin. It was really good!

Mom and dad came by and sampled lots of flavors. 9 transactions and $7.89 in tips. Not bad though $2.51 was from mom/dad.
How much are those kitties in the window?

I left about 9:20 pm and drove by Animal Outreach - I saw some kitties in the window! I came home, had a snack and watched 3 episodes of Graceland - great show.

End of four summers worth of journal keeping.

Can't believe I finished my Cape May Journal! 2009-2013, four summers of writing!
 Time for a new one!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment