Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What Happened at 815 Sewell, Stays at 815 Sewell

I woke up at 11:30 am after staying in bed a bit later than usual. I took a shower and then had a slice of pizza and salad with Denise. I then finished packing my stuff up and loaded it into the car. I went to Nicole's and moved in (she wasn't home). I went to the Acme to buy some water bottles. I talked to mom on the phone - apparently the renters complained saying the house was dirty, paint chips everywhere, bikes are unusable, potted plants are in way, clothes (ladies' underwear?!) in drawers and outside shower leaks. Hmm, suspicious.

Mom said Henry's glucose levels were fluctuating and he was at the vet. Poor Henry! I came back to
Nicole's and laid down in bed and read by Lying Games novella on my Nook. I talked to mom some more too. They really need their vacation! Malia is taking the 7:45 pm ferry on Saturday night - I cannot wait to see her!


I drove by our house at 5:15 pm when I was on my way to Bella Vida for an early dinner. The renters weren't around. I had a fish burrito and it came with fries, a salad and rolls. Totally yum! I read my new book - The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen. After dinner, I drove down to the beach by where the Henry's restaurant used to be and parked. I took a walk and found some cool shells and two pieces of beach glass (aqua and brown). I sat on the lifeguard chair and read too. I left and drove by the house again and back to Nicole's and I read some more, talked to grandma Genie.


Nicole and her kids got back at 9 pm and we all hung out. I read them a book I brought, Six Dinner Sid - such a great kid's book. I took a shower and wrote letters, watched My Cat From Hell, wrote in my CM journal, talked to Grandma Zelda and mom. We are supposed to get bad storms tomorrow.


I read and went to bed. Can't wait to be back in my house on Saturday. Missing Sabrina.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment