Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Attacked by Waves

We went to bed late last night so I didn't get up a little before noon. Mom had gone out and brought home bagels. She said she saw our neighbor Barbara who invited us to her fourth of July party! I had a pork roll sandwich bagel and ate with Malia on the front porch.

After lunch, Malia and I cleaned off the Adirondack
chairs in the backyard. We hung out in the kitcehn before getting ready for the beach. We were at the beach for three hours! The tide was coming in and went under our chairs and washed away our flip flops, soaked our towels and stole the boogie board (which I had to chase down). It was kind of funny if it didn't make a mess!


I read the rest of my Sarah Dessen book and then Malia and I went in the water for a bit. It was rough so after the wave practically stole my bathing suit bottoms, we came out. The boys went in for a while. We watched them. Mom came and we sat with her for a while. Then we headed home to shower - I did outside and their is a pipe leaking in the shower. I had a turkey, avocado and cheese snack. Then Malia french braided my hair. We hung out and helped get dinner ready> We didn't all eat until 9 pm. Chicken, spaghetti and salad - yum.

After dinner, Malia and I went to the boardwalk. We had a funnel cake! We did the photo booth. The boys met us for mini golf but the place closed so they went back. We came home and I saw a big orange polydactyl cat on the way home - I thought it was the one mom met today called Moose, so I called him and he came trotting over!

We had a snack at home, painted our nails, watched some of the Pregnancy Project and went to bed!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment