Monday, June 3, 2013

Kitty Lovin'

I didn't fall asleep last night until about 3 am so I stayed in bed until noon. I talked to mom and then I got up and got dressed. I ate my leftover pigs-in-a-blanket & green beans from dinner last night. It was raining when I left, so I drove to the mall. I looked in Splash and saw some very pretty jewelry! I went to Bathtime and bought a perfume I had smelled there last night that I thought about all night! So I'm looking forward to wearing it :)


I went to the Acme to pick up a few grocery things that I needed and some sushi for dinner. I dropped my groceries off and changed into my Animal Outreach shirt. I stopped at CVS to get some bacitracin ointment for my ear piercing - it feels infected, joy!

I went to Animal Outreach from about 3:15-5:30 pm. I had such a nice time! I got to play with all the same kitties as last time. I met the volunteer who did the morning shift and Eileen who I had met last week when I came in. I helped her feed the cats and then I scooped all the litter boxes! Then I played some more with all of the cats before coming home for dinner.

I had a smorgasbord dinner: sushi, a corn salad, raspberries, green beans and crab fingers. Then I watched the last two episodes of Teen Wolf from last season. I showered and talked to my grandma Genie. Then I had dessert and watched new episodes of Cake Boss and Teen Wolf. I talked to my grandma Zelda and then went upstairs and laid out all my stuff for the conference tomorrow.

I talked to mom and got ready for bed. I have to get up at 7:30 am! Need to be in Wildwood at the Convention center by 8:30 am, so it will be a long but fun day!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment