Sunday, June 16, 2013

SandySandySandy

Malia and I didn't finish laundry and go to bed until after 3 am, so we slept in until a little before noon. I talked to mom before getting out of bed and she gave me a shopping list of things to get. We got up and dressed and head lunch. Snow crab and corn! Yum. We got on sunscreen and went to the beach.

Happy to have one of my besties here.

We sat and read for a little while and then spent a long time in the water. We actually went in very deep, surprisingly! It was really nice until a huge wave hit me, pushed me down and I took down Malia too! Needless to say, falling in the sand leaves you very sandy.

We came home and showered. Malia french braided my hair so prettily :) We worked at Bliss 5-9 pm - 6 transactions and $3.72 in tips. I did 9 transactions last night and only made $3.23!

We stopped at CVS on the way home to get some qtips and hair ties and then we had a snack, hung out, I made some thank you cards and then we watched Friends before bed.

Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow so we can hit the beach again!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment