Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bliss and Sun

Today I woke up at 10:30 am to my alarm, despite waking up earlier from hearing the kids. i talk to mom while it thundered. Weather is predicted to be bad out today. I got up and dressed and ate my leftover fish burrito for lunch and then left for Bliss.

It cleared up outside and was sunny! I hang out there for over three hours, I took Sage to Congress Hall and looked at the Koi fish and sat in the rocking chairs. We went back and I had a strawberry banana smoothie. I met Gabby who works there and is so nice.

Our renters were at Bliss! They made a mess, LOL!


I took the girls on a walk and then got a turkey avocado sandwich and then took Sage and Hudson back to the house. They played in the sprinklers and I watched Awkward. 

When I went to get the kids their towels I slipped because my feet were wet. I have two terrible bruises and cuts on my back. We read some books until Nicole came home. She made a pasta with meat sauce and edamame which was good. Afterwards we baked cookies and I even got to see and brush Nicole's cat Rupert!

Nicole's husband Mike came home around 1 am and we were all up until 1:45 talking and then I showered and got in bed. Tomorrow I will go to Animal Outreach and hopefully and the beach.

xo,
capemaychick


No comments:

Post a Comment